Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse

The Wrath Of The Pink Elephants

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kotoko
Almighty
Almighty

Number of posts : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-30

[Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O Empty
PostSubject: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:59 pm

Its Kotoko here. Very Happy and imma give you guys my fellow seggys some tips and my experience in pvping other classes in 2moons. WOOT. Hope this guide will bring your pvp/pk experiences to a whole new level. huhuhu. And remember im cute. Very Happy Lessons in how to control your seggys will be taught in game by me! Razz

Now i shall list the classes whom i think is a threat to the sexy assassins aka Segnales.

1.Incar/Hunters
2.Bagis
3.Knights
4.Summoner
5.Segnales (wtf waste of time at high lvls both parties would probably waste pots) =="

Incars
HOLY SHET love! Gracious Eddy+Aqua+Itimid Flash rapes your shield. D: as much as i would like to deny this they are overpowered. :O Lotsa KB and aqua rapes you with roughly 9kcrit with 1.7k-1.9k def. Against this slutty job i would say they are easily than experienced hunters who can kite your ass.. your best bet is to outheal their dmg. Which is easily done at lvl 95+ when seggys get strong. Very Happy lotsa hp for you to spam heal. Always move around and dont fcking paralyse their asses when the pvp starts. Break their shield with CF+Evil crow only and blood hit is shet cause its easily interrupted. Sad Get least 50% lightning resistance and 40% ice resistance and you would whoop their ass only thing left would be aqua which is unavoidable. Razz
When you are caught in their motherfucking combo.. which is most probably gracious eddy+Aqua.. spam your heals OMFG. after that during their cooldown they are quite vunerable to CF/bloodhit. CF first.. and when they try to get out BLOOD HIT THEIR ASS! woot.. 1kX8 times goodness or if ure a heal build stick to your cf dont blood hit unless your sure that they will die. Razz thats all for this beech class. Ill update if i think of anything. :O
Hunter
Someone HIT ME! this i would say is the most painful fuckers ever created. And they can get out of CF+Paralyse easily as shet too with crow wings<<(wtf nerf plox) your best best against these pussies who starts kite-ing your ass when a pvp start would be Bloodhit+dreadnail combo. U might ask. WTF NO CF U NOOB!? but dude they are fucking running and flying with crow wings.. save your time for blood hit Very Happy because they cant counter/interrupt it while running. :O (haah eat this hunters _!_) their demolition arrow probably fucks you up with KB so try to whack in a hyper heal at around 4k hp. :O u would probably end up with full hp when that nasty arrow rapes your ass. Razz Well thats all until i think of more stuff. haah! P.S Dagger hunters u can kiss your fucking daggers GG. Razz

Bagis
Honestly i dunno why are they 2nd on my list. DUDE they have knockbacks! WTFBBQOMG. u know what that means dont you my seggys? Very Happy HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! woots. just CF+bloodhit+evil crow them and heal consistantly.. Oh a pointer here. Bagis usually own in pvp cause they got so many fucking buffs (DAMN U PAIN) soooo.. for the 1st 20secs or so play defensive aka cf+evil crow and heals to tank their dmg. After their speed buff/immunity is finished time to love these gorillas around. Very Happy Paralyse them followed by CF and BLOOD HIT BABY. woots. they wont last long with pots. Finish them slowly after their shield are gone. Very Happy OUTHEAL them which u probably could with around 2.8k++ def which is normal for a max heal build aka lvl 12 whip... for dmg build segs use self heal+fast healing and only hyper heal when u see a chain of combo eg.mads blood, triple pound coming. :O a nice hyper heal would make their combo no dmg or minimum dmg done to you. Razz and start CF-ing their asses again. woots.

Ak
Ahhh. Genocide. the most beech skill that ak have other then spout anger and air smashing. Their dmg can be higher than Bagis depending on their build but i woul say they are much easier to beat then bagis. :O they have not as many KB as bagi have sooo. try to keep a distance from them while CF-ing and landing blood hit on them. :O oh and a pointer dont paralyse them at the start of PVP or i would slap your ass. They probably have that annoying speed buff. Sad Well other then that just heal heal heal and CF CF! Razz

Summoners
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. they are like a lazor cannon with needs time to charge up. :O their skills Especially that motherfucking Dark avatar take a long time to cast. which means just MOVE constantly. And their pet wouldnt do much dmg to you. :O Tb summoners will get raped with around 60% poison resistance. Very Happy haah! Well.. in conclusion dont stand on the same spot like a retard and let them rape you with DA. it fucking hurts. omgogmogmg. ==

Segnales
love THIS.

well... thats all for now. Leave any questions u have in mind to ask me. :O i might not be the best seg. but i will try my best to help. PEACE.

P.P.S: im really cute! :O
Back to top Go down
HereCumsThePain
Daddy
Daddy

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:05 am

Omg Leg hair guide? DUN TOK COK YOUR GUIDE IS FOR NOOBS LIKE YOU!
Back to top Go down
HereCumsThePain
Daddy
Daddy

Male
Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:07 am

DOOD ALL YOU DO IS HEAL!!!ARE U A PRIEST!GO TO CHURCH
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Infinity
Infinity
~RiikaInfinityy~

Female
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:08 am

why so many fucking word i nvr ban it damn it!
Back to top Go down
http://pulse.omgforum.net
Chue

Chue

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:14 am

baaaaaaaannn hahaha!!! kotoko ur ass is going to be kicked!!!
Back to top Go down
kotoko
Almighty
Almighty

Number of posts : 0
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:43 pm

looooooooool. bumps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O   [Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O Empty

Back to top Go down

[Imcute] Seggy Pvp/Pk guide for Alexielzz and the rest :O
Page 1 of 1