Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse

The Wrath Of The Pink Elephants

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pvp Guide?..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slate

slate

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Pvp Guide?.. Empty
PostSubject: Pvp Guide?..   Pvp Guide?.. EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:34 am

PK(PlayerKilling) Guide
Hi folks, if there is something I love in this game is the PK system: not only it is possible to kill other players but also you get punished by it, meaning that not everyone can PK, only those who can level up despite the punishment.

Next I give some details on about Pking and also on its consequences (and how to mitigate them):

a)Set your return point to Parka Temple if you are level 60 or less (I am level 59 so I can´t talk about what happens next) so if you get pked and you are red, at least you’ll be able to kill some monster and lower your IP without being attacked by a swarm of PK killers (hyprocrites!!!)

b)In order to PK you need to select the target and with the ctrl key pressed use the skill button.

c)If you are a summoner use first your pet´s attack to keep the victim busy (ctrl+shift+q).

d)Use first your strongest attack, use the surprise effect.

e)If the guy is busy fighting other monster (specially a mob) it´s even better, he’ll get confused and may not realize you are attacking him and not the mob.

f) If he´s in a mob make sure you manage to select him otherwise he may use the mob to protect him from your skills.

g)If you get IP higher than 500 and you die you go to prison. You must wait there (logging off will not help!) until your IP lowers to 500. A possibility is to pay bail but it´s expensive (1kdil per IP).

h)Two ways of lowering your IP, the first is time (I believe it´s 3 IP every 5 minutes (CORRECTION, 3 IP every one minute)) or killing white or red monster (Im not sure but I believe sometimes it does not work, bug?). I’ve heard people talking about losing PVPs but I tested 5 times and it didn´t work.

i)If you are red you can´t use teleporters , buy from NPCs but you can still use parca temple comissioned quests (thus item a))

UPDATE!

j)If someone kills you (pkill) while you are red you lose 15 IP points.

k)If someone kills your pet (pkill) while you are red you lose 9 IP points.

Thanks for the feedbacks folks!

Hope it helps!
Back to top Go down

Pvp Guide?..
Page 1 of 1