Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse

The Wrath Of The Pink Elephants

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A song declared to BLACKSHEEP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~RiikaInfinityy~
Infinity
Infinity
~RiikaInfinityy~

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-28

A song declared to BLACKSHEEP Empty
PostSubject: A song declared to BLACKSHEEP   A song declared to BLACKSHEEP EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am

baa baa black shet
have you any whores?
yes fk yes fk, three bag fools,
one is fk whuun, one is fk jayseds, and the last to sux up their deeks and all..

dunno if out of tune but i fking enough of their talking, if they are fking strong, they wont even be talking, jsut kill why talk so much?, i see them one time i kill one time, they are fking sluts, no one gets away insulting ppl, we have our own pride too, if they wan jsut fight, why fking talking so much, this is only a game, dun have to make it until like tht, BLACKSHEEP die!!! everyone in there must fking die, go to the 18 lvl of hell and get suffered 4ever, yea i am cursing, i cursing all of them =D, dun ever offend a lady, they are going to suffer =P WhUun only know how to use words, he is jsut a fking louse seggy, a lousy ldr, will get all kind of means to get what he wans, the war with them wont end, let's us earn back our pride =P

This will be the last time i saying them, for now no more talk, jsut kill, even if we cant win, at least we try our best, whatever happen in the future, pain, i will stand by you and be by ur side^.^
Back to top Go down
http://pulse.omgforum.net
sleepingtime
Almighty
Almighty

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: A song declared to BLACKSHEEP   A song declared to BLACKSHEEP EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:28 am

nice one haha lets make em disband!
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Infinity
Infinity
~RiikaInfinityy~

Female
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: A song declared to BLACKSHEEP   A song declared to BLACKSHEEP EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 am

Whuun balls shrinked ytd MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

GM Eros rox on the house!

This why i told him better keep his mouth shut, talk so much for what haha, insulting ppl will get banned^.^, ytd me and babybelle keep disturbing him, trying to make he said all those stuffs so we can ss it and send to gm =D, but he so polite, say i lvoe you and stuffs hahahaha, paina nd me laugh until our heads off man MUHAHAHAHAHA, let's pawn them all woooo~
Back to top Go down
http://pulse.omgforum.net
ChOrVa

ChOrVa

Male
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: baabaa blaack shet..   A song declared to BLACKSHEEP EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:06 pm

hey,post this in our strategy section! so everyone will kno what to do. yeah! that would be a good way to do it. just kill and pause! i wish i can kill sumone tho..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A song declared to BLACKSHEEP   A song declared to BLACKSHEEP Empty

Back to top Go down

A song declared to BLACKSHEEP
Page 1 of 1