Pulse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulse

The Wrath Of The Pink Elephants

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~RiikaInfinityy~
Infinity
Infinity
~RiikaInfinityy~

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Regulations   Rules and Regulations EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Welcome to Pulse!

The rules are very simple, as logn as you follow it, you are doing great in here^_^.

Rules and Regulations

Firstly, in order to join this guild, i hope everyone is an english speaking person, because as we are playing Dekaron, the population consists of Pinoy ppls as well, and the guild leader and myself don't really understand Tagalog language, so do mind as the ppl we accepted will at least be able to speak english in guild chat or forum.

Respect one another in the guild. Do not criticise, argue or quarrel within guild talk. If you have a problem with another guild member, use PM to talk to him.

No unnecessary PKings for now, Unless provoked and being pked for no reasons. And if we are provoked, we will band together and fend of any provokers and attackers. I need all your support here. When one of our own called for help, do go and see what was going on. If necessary we will put the provoker into our KOS list, if the guild is KOS means, you may go on a killing spree on them if you want to.=)

KSing, if that person KS you, pk him if you can while ks, if he nvr KS you, also pk him, bottomline is to just pk him.
(okay i jking, but whatever you do, if he ks you, just ks him back, haha, if not, just stay as you are=))

Help one another within guild. Let's make it an enjoyable time together strengthening one another. If you're able and can afford to, circulate items around. Otherwise sell at a lower rate. I suggest 20-30% lower than market rate.

By RiikaInfinityy
Back to top Go down
http://pulse.omgforum.net

Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1